Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Saturday Morning Cereal and Schoolhouse Rock

Sad to hear that Jack Sheldon, who I knew from Schoolhouse Rock, passed away.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jack-sheldon-schoolhouse-rock-singer-233126108.html

I still know all of those songs.  Great times - cereal and Schoolhouse Rock.  My kids loved the songs and videos too.




I don't have the patience to work on Photoshop after working on computers at work, so this card is most likely to remain unfinished.








3 comments:

  1. Have they ever made a Schoolhouse Rock set of trading cards? If there isn't one, someone should. I loved watching them and singing along to those cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I know of. I would be collecting them. I have a Bill, as in "I'm just a Bill", stamp from a Subway promotion. I should see what else was offered.

    ReplyDelete