Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, December 15, 2022

More Topps 3-D Cards - Topps Lineage 3-D

 I picked up a what was described as a 25-card lot on 2011 Topps Lineage 3-D cards recently.  I was quite surprised to find that there were 25 different cards - the entire set actually.  I think that I already had most of the cards, but this was a nice way to complete the set.


I do like the Topps cards that are based on the 1968 Topps 3-D set.  I will need to do more research into what other sets include some of these cards.   

I have the 2012 insert set that was a Topps Archives insert.  This is the 15-card set with Ruth, Mays, Clemente, etc.

I don't have any of the 2017 Topps Heritage inserts.  These were the ones that were inserted two per hobby box.  They started out expensive and I don't think that has changed much.   Here is the checklist for that one.

Rizzo, Harper, Posey, Correa, Kershaw, C. Seager, Ortiz, Stanton, Arietta, Donaldson, Bryant, Bumgarner, Machado, Trout, Syndergaard,  

Has anyone ever seen any of these at a decent price?  I'd like to get one, but is it possible to get one for $20?

Are there other Topps cards based on the 1968 Topps 3-D cards?


2 comments:

  1. Very cool set. I'd love to add one to my collection one day... but the only one on eBay right now is $80. Like you and your search for 2017 Topps Heritage inserts, I'm looking to spend around $20 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look to be quite affordable on sportlots. I've yet to buy anything from that site because the Kellogg's cards never seem to be cheap.

    ReplyDelete