Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, December 19, 2022

There are More 2011 Topps Lineage 3-D Cards?

I am home this week.  When looking through my miscellaneous cards I found this 3-D card.  I didn't realize that it was a 2011 Lineage 3-D card until I checked out the back.



It looks like the other cards from the set, but it is missing name on the front.  


I found out that these were a special numbered parallel set called Lineagraph- numbered to 99.  The backs mimic the 1968 3-D set put out by Topps.  There are also 1 of 1 red back parallels - I wouldn't mind finding one of those, but that will never be a big deal to me.  

Time to see if these numbered to 99 are affordable.  

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what happens if you follow the directions on the back and return the card to the address on the back ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the first person to do that (someone probably did) got a nice reward.

    ReplyDelete